18 4 2018

1. 2018 is probably one of the most life-changing year for me, so far. This is the year that I’ll choose myself not because I have to, but because I deserve it.

2. This is going to be the year to start new things; things that I haven’t tried before. Things that I’ve always been afraid of, and things I never thought I’d be doing.

3. This is going to be the year for endless possibilities, the year for better opportunities, and this time, there won’t be uncertainties.

4. It’s the year for growth, the year to create a life I’ve always wanted to have, a life-filled with happiness and positivity.

5. A year for new learnings, new hobbies, and new travels; going to places I’ve never been to and just let it be.

6. It’s the year to make new friends. But know who is real and worth keeping. Friends are easy to find but it takes time to know who’ll be by your side in the end.

7. This is going to be the year where I’ll start to listen to the people who only wants the best for me – my family, friends, and loved ones who will be with me no matter what.

8. I’ll keep up with the only thing that’s constant in this world; change. Because 90% of our life changes from time to time, and the other 10% is how we deal with those changes.

9. It’s time to step out of my comfort zone, time to take on greater challenges and take risks even if I’m afraid to. Because overcoming this fear will open more adventures for me, and I’m ready for it.

10. I’ll keep on inspiring people, empowering young minds not to give up on their dreams. Because those who believe in themselves goes a long, long way.

11. I’ll focus on the things that makes me happy and fight for it no matter what. Do whatever it takes even if no one believes that I can. No one in this world has the right to deprive anyone of going after their dreams. It’s time to prove them wrong.

12. It’s time to embrace imperfections, accept that mistakes are real life-lessons that makes you a better person. My imperfections don’t define who I am, and the people who chose to define me with it doesn’t deserve to stay in my life.

13. This is the year for forgiveness. Time to let go of the past and focus on the present. Everything happens for a reason and better things are coming.

14. This time, I’ll focus on the things I love instead of finding love. Because love was never meant to be found, it is felt. It’s not something that is rushed, because the right one is always worth the wait.

15. I’ll value time more, give it to those who really matter; make them feel how much I love them and how much of a blessing they are to me.

16. This is the year where I’ll start doing things on my own. Definitely something I never thought I can do, but enjoying it so far.

17. I’ll show everyone that I don’t just give up. I may have had a few share of miseries from the past, I may have had several failures, but each one is replaced by countless blessings and a wonderful support system. And them alone is a reason to keep on going.

18. It’s going to be a year for self-discovery. A year of knowing myself more, knowing what more I can and can’t do, and a year devoted to loving myself first this time. Looking back, I saw how I have been at some of the lowest points in my life but would change nothing even if I had the chance to. Because it’s at those lowest points where I realized that there’s no better way to live life but to fail, in order to realize my worth, to rise up stronger, and continue on living my own version of life.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s