It was January 2014 when I have decided to go full green and cut all the ‘carbs‘. Since then, I have been doing a lot of diet and exercise. But sometimes, it’s hard not to eat, right? So here are some of my tips for a successful “Diet Psychology“. Wanting to lose weight requires strict discipline and determination. So if you want to lose more weight, diet more.
1. Always think of your end goal. Think of your target weight that you’d want to have months from now. Know what weight are you in and always motivate yourself. Remember even a small lose of pounds is a big milestone.
2. Don’t do sudden diet on your body. If you want to start dieting, don’t startle your body. Cut off some rice and carbs moderately and little by little. Start by a cup of rice per day in a week, then half rice next week, until your body can cope up to that change.
3. Don’t stress eat. If you feel kind of hungry, you can eat some fruits, yogurt or some nuts just to make yourself think that you’re eating and not be hungry anymore. Do not eat out of impulse or cravings.
4. Work on your weakness. If you love sweets, or burgers, pizza, and pasta, try to overcome it. Knowing your weakness will help you not eat them especially when you are already in the middle of your diet.
5. Give yourself a ‘good’ treat. If you have accomplished a diet for a week, great! Give yourself a reward or you can have a moderate cheat day but still make sure that you know that it is a cheat day.
6. Love your diet. One of the most effective way of a successful diet is to love it. Love what you eat and love yourself. The secret to it is just control and discipline.
Going green is not that bad! You just have to know how to eat good healthy food. And to help you out, here are some of my most favorite salads. Who said healthy food is not delicious? 😉
Asian Salad – Banapple
Caesar Salad – Bonchon Chicken
Charlie’s Greens – Chicken Charlie
Crispy Lengua Ceasar Salad – Casa Roces
Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad – Bugsy’s
Grilled Shrimp with Pomelo Salad in Asian Sauce – Stacy’s
Healthy Tofu Salad – Conti’s
Sink or Swim – Kitchen
Spicy Maguro Salad – Kimono Ken
Spicy Tuna Salad – Tokyo Bubbletea